We have launched Latino entrepreneurship education and research programs at Stanford University.
Who We Are
We are a non-profit entrepreneurship organization based in Palo Alto, CA and are set on changing the world by helping Latino owned businesses and startups grow large and fast. We currently have two programs at Stanford University. One is the Stanford Latino Entrepreneur Leaders Program and the other is a research initiative on Latino business owners.
Our vision is to strengthen America through Latino entrepreneurship research, and education impact programs at Stanford University. We accomplish this through our mission to dramatically impact American communities by empowering leaders to grow substantial firms that create jobs, develop leaders and spawn a new generation of companies. Our goal is to double the number of $10+ million, 100+ million, $1+ billion Latino owned businesses by 2020.
Why You Should care
The future of the American economy depends on a prosperous Latino business community. Why?
- Latinos are our youngest demographic, with the average age of US born Latinos only 18 years of age!
- In the next 30 years 1 in 3 Americans will be Latino. This means 1 in 3 employees and 1 in 3 consumers will be Latino.
- In 2012, Latino businesses generate close to $500 billion in sales and employed over 2.3 million employees.
- From 2007 to 2012 Latino businesses accounted for 86% of all new businesses in the USA.
- Latinos are prolific entrepreneurs. From 2007 to 2012 Latino owned businesses grew 50 times the rate of non Latino owned businesses.