Stanford Latino Entrepreneur Leaders Program
6 Weeks To Transform Your Business
SLELP2 Summer 2016 (Applications Closed)
The Stanford Latino Entrepreneur Leaders Program at LBAN is an investment in Hispanic business owners to scale their business through an immersive program that provides owners the education, networks, mentorship and access to capital to grow their business, create jobs and build a stronger economy.
We know the time it takes to run a successful company. If you are selected for the 6-week program, our goal is to keep the online content to 4-6 hours per week in addition to the time you will schedule with mentors. You only need to be physically at Stanford twice.
The intent of the program is to elevate entrepreneurs. As such, we do not take equity. Due to the generosity of our sponsors, the program costs $500, only a fraction of the true cost to run this program.
About the program: In addition to mentorship, the custom online course is based on a course developed by two Stanford professors, who are internationally recognized as experts in scaling businesses - Professor Huggy Rao and Professor Bob Sutton. The course entitled "Scaling Excellence Through Innovation" speaks directly to the scaling issue that our research highlights as key to the success of Latino Owned Businesses. We have customized this course by adding content that speaks directly to the unique challenges Hispanic entrepreneurs might face in scaling their businesses.
The Stanford Latino Entrepreneur Leaders Program features curriculum shaped and delivered by world-class professors from Stanford's Graduate School of Business and Engineering School, as well as Hispanic business owners who have successful scaled their companies.
We have developed an online engagement platform where Hispanic business owners can connect to mentors and other business leaders. We also work to pair business leaders with a mentor.
The Stanford Latino Entrepreneur Leaders Program kicks off and will close on the Stanford campus bringing together business leaders, mentors and investors to build community on a regional and national level.
We invite Latino business owners from across the United States with high potential firms to apply. We are looking for...
- Hispanic business owners that have generated $1Million in revenue or have raised $500,000 or have $500,000 in IP.
- Hispanic business owners that have a clear vision and are invested in their community.
- Time commitment: Expect 4-6 hours of content per week, plus 3-4 mentor meetings and attending the kickoff event on June 4th and 5th, and the final event at Stanford on July 30th.
- Goal: The intent of the program is to elevate entrepreneurs; as such, we do not take equity. Due to the generosity of our sponsors, the program costs $500, only a fraction of the true cost to run this program.
- Questions: Want to learn more? Feel free to contact our program manager firstname.lastname@example.org